Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Being sneaky

One of the songs we've sang to Judah since he was born is "I love you Judah" and it has calmed him down almost instantly. Eli LOVES singing it too but every time I try to record him he gets all shy or crazy. So... on the way home from the park I thought I would try and hide the camera between the seat and the head rest to film Eli. The only problem is that I was driving and couldn't see what I was filming... so you get to hear it but not see it. Hope it doesn't make you have motion sickness ;) It's really really sweet though.

Oh! And the first part Eli is singing "I love you Ebony" who's our dog. precious precious.

13 comments:

mhuffman said...

Adorable!

JWHEELER said...

Such a Sweet Big Brother! Love those Two!!

Ashley said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That just blew the cuteness scale to pieces.

Luisa Fernanda said...

AWWWWW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I love you ebony :333 SO PRETTY

Alene said...

Ah - this is toooooo cute! I miss my little ones. Treasure them friend, they grow tooooo fast. Blessings

Yomaida said...

Amanda! Precious.as.can.be!!! I am happy your were sneaky. and I ABSOLUTELY love the little hiccup I hear as he's singing. :) Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Yes the little hiccup is very cute!
I have two little boys myself, little ones are so adorable. I checked out http://www.babygenderpredictorguide.com and tested it to try and get a girl but it didn't work. Oh well hopefully third time is a charm.

Wholesale Android Tablets said...

I find it so amusing. Thanks for making me smile. God bless!

web design burnley said...

Thanks for this, it just brighten my day. Hope more blogs like this in the future.

web design burnley said...

Thanks for this, it just brighten my day. Hope more blogs like this in the future.

Burma Adventure Tour said...

This is amusing. Thanks for posting. More power!

Unknown said...

really very nice post thank you for sharing this information with us
thepiratebay mirror proxy
the pirate bay alternatives
torlock mirror proxy
torrentz2 mirror proxy

Sch Blinds said...

A really great impressive article blog. Thanks for posting. 'Welcome to SCH Blinds for roller shutters, security doors, and security screens doors services in Adelaide at low price. SCH Blinds expertise in Roller Shutters and Security Doors Service in Adelaide since 2007. Call us now at 1800 089 999 for free quote.'
Roller Shutters Repairs Adelaide
Security Screen Doors Adelaide