I'm pretty sure I haven't been on in a good while! Yikes! So, here are 9 things that have happened that I can't wait to tell you about!
1. I have a new job! I'm going to be an elementary school counselor!
2. My car has been breaking down continually! As in, I would be driving down the road and it would literally STOP. Turn off. Not move. Completely die... while I was driving! I can't think of many things that are more dangerous than that.
3. Eli and Judah are growing like crazy! Judah is 8 months now and Eli is 2 years and 8 months!
4. I finally got to go on vacation with my family! Wes has been traveling all summer and had a little bit of time off and got to have some family time!
5. My sister graduated from college! SO proud of you Amy!
6. I took my first "bridal" shots for Meredith. It's a weird feeling taking someone else's picture and displaying them for people to see, but it was awesome overall!
7. I went to my 10 year high school reunion!
8. We got to spend some fun time with dear friends and their kids! Thank you Allen for having a FREE spray park!