Sunday, March 30, 2008

Remember me?

Well! Hello! I'm back! Life has been a little hectic lately so I am very sorry for the delay! :) But, I come bringing pictures so that should smooth things over, right? (smile)

I'll start by saying I have no Easter pictures... (gasp!) shocking...I know... however, I was very sick on Easter and my husband played 2 services and so the only picture I do have is on my cell phone. I will figure out how to get that onto the computer and then show you. I've even thought of putting him in his little outfit again and taking more pictures.... hmmm... maybe I should have done that and never told you! hmmm.... :)

Instead of catching you up on my life for the past few weeks, I've decided to skip to the present (don't you worry... you didn't miss much) and show you pictures of this weekend! Here we go!

Introducing Ellie Ruth Patterson
weight: 8 lbs 6 oz
length: 21 inches
birthday: 3-25-08


Proud daddies, Wes with Ellie and Steven with Eli.
It's amazing how much of a difference there is in 3 months!

Ellie you are so precious!!!

Look at her little face!! Rachel she is perfect!!

She loves having her little hands by her sweet face! SO cute!

Me and the kiddos!

Ellie you need to burp! haha... so so so so so precious!


haha... Mere had the great idea to snuggle the two together! Love it!

ahhh.... young love (smile)

Me, Rach, and Mere with the little ones!
Eli and Ellie you kids are so dang cute!

haha... Ellie loves to hold her arm in the air while she is sleeping!

um Rach, can you EVEN believe that we are moms?!??!?!?
also....not the best angle for the thighs...haha...

so sweet

haha... here we are tyring to show how Ellie had the longest fingers! They are the same size as Eli's! she definitely gets that from Rachel!

One last snuggle with Ellie before I had to go :(

:)


It was such a great trip to Abilene! We stayed with Wes' family, which was of course so great, but his mom was sick and didn't get to spend too much time with Eli :( But Wes' aunt Malta just sent me some pics from last weekend when we were there so I'll have to post some of those after I see them!

Love you Ellie! Welcome to the world! :)

6 comments:

Missie said...

OH MY GOSH! Ellie is precious! And Rachel looks amazing!
Hahaha, and I love how Meredith is sporting the Tri Phi shirt... hahahaha.. Love it!
Miss you friend!

A Mere Thought said...

How humiliating.....TRI PHI FOR LIFE. The weekend was a blast....now we've got to get Rach to blog!!

sarahdodson said...

Sweet babies!

the walkers said...

she is too cute! i can't wait to meet her...and eli, seriously, could he have a cuter expression?!?! he's getting so big! so sweet to see them together!!!

GloryandGrace said...

How wonderful that you and Rach get to share in such a special season of life together! Not only has the Lord been sweet in continuing to grow your friendship, but now you get to share in something that will only grow your bond of friendship even more! Love the pictures :)

Anonymous said...

too adorable!!!