Hello friends! Geez... that was way too long for me to be gone! I have missed you! I don't really know what to say! Let's keep this short and sweet so I can go read all of the stuff I missed on your blogs! Here are some things, in no particular order...
1. Teacher Inservice Week was last week. It was ok and I had to be at work all day (and not getting paid for half of it) BUT I love seeing my teacher friends at work so it was worth it!
2. School started Monday, Aug. 25. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my new schedule. I have to be there at 8:20 and then I get to leave at 12:32. It has already been a tremendous blessing for my little family and so I know it will continue to be!
3. My kids at school are such sweethearts! I love all of my classes and already the kids are talking and responding and they seem to have a good sense of humor, which makes so many things worthwhile! Love you kids!
4. Eli is now 8 months old! yikes! He is desperately trying to crawl. He's well into the rocking stage but hasn't made that leap to crawling forward, although he's really good at going backwards! He's doing really well. He sleeps in his crib now instead of with us, which was actually really sad, but no one was getting any sleep (except Eli) since as I have previously mentioned, he is a giant.
5. I finally finished my summer graduate courses and now I have 4 more classes and then a pre-practicum and a practicum to finish my school counseling degree. Yay! One of my professors was extremely gracious to me because I bombed a test and rocked the next two, but it was still mathematically impossible for me to receive an A but I still did. Either she curved the first test or threw me some grace, and I'm pretty sure it's the later one. Thank you!!!!!
6. Wes and the band are doing good. I'm hoping to go with them this weekend since I don't have to work on Monday. And we just celebrated Jeff's birthday at Cheddar's and it was a lot of fun!
ok. really those are the big things I guess. I'm back in the saddle so I'll be better at posting again! I'll post some pics on here when I find the camera! Off to read your blogs!