Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's a great day to be frustrated

Today I'm frustrated because my camera is broken and I still haven't sent it to be fixed.
Today I'm frustrated because I'm starting this website, which require pictures, which turn out horrible because of my broken camera.
Today I'm frustrated because I just am basically ignorant when it comes to starting a website.
Today I'm frustrated because I can't always convey my vision into words... or a website for that matter.
Today I'm frustrated because I've been trying to figure out how to change my CNAME (whatever that is) to match my mobileme account so my personal domain and my mobileme will be a match.
Today I'm frustrated because I packed up my "A Girl's Guide to Starting Her Own Business" book and have no idea which box it is in.
But it's a fantastic day to be frustrated because it is gorgeous outside and so all of those frustrations seem so small. (until I come back inside and try to work on them again... haha...) I better go back out there and bask in the Vitamin D. 

5 comments:

mhuffman said...

I am sorry you are so frustrated, but I am so jealous of that sunshine! We are all cooped up inside on this ugly rainy day in WA:(

CC said...

So sorry :( :(

I love the new look of your blog though!

I'm also super jealous of your fab weather :)

sarahdodson said...

Oh no!

Are you wanting to start your own business?? What kind?

The weather is AMAZING. Enjoy! :)

Sweet pic!!

Penny Rodgers said...

Those are some cute photos you've taken of Eli with that broken camera!

Ashley said...

I too want to know what you are up too and if you need CNAME advice email me. I had to do that too. :)