So, I went to the doctor on Monday. My 36 week appointment was MUCH different than my regular check ups that I have been going to. Oh we started with the regular, weight, blood pressure, urine sample. But then there was a sheet on the exam table, and you know what that means...this time the exam would be much more in depth.
- Well first of all his heartbeat is loud and strong. I still LOVE hearing that! That has been my favorite part of this whole experience when I'm at the doctor's office!
- He is head DOWN! whoo hoo!! I, for some reason, had it in my head that he was breech. And even last night I had a dream that he was transverse (laying across me) and that I could feel his ear...haha...who knows. So, I'm very happy about that!
- I didn't get any possible weight or length measurements, but I'm measuring right on track so I'm assuming Eli is as well.
- I haven't started dilating yet, and he said that was normal to not be dilating at 36 weeks.
- And that I am also 50% effaced and Eli has already dropped and is in position! :)