Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time to get extreme?


So we've started our workout program which is called Chalean Extreme . Ever heard of it? I really thought she may have changed her name to ChaLEAN just for this program, but her real name is Chalene. Only changed the spelling :) It's a 90 day program broken up into 3, 30 day segments. I just completed day 5 of the first 30 days. It's hard. Of course, everything is hard to me considering I literally can't remember the last time I worked out before I got pregnant.

I'm working out. I'm doing everything she tells me to do (with the exception of this crazy push up thing... haven't been able to do that ...yet). I took those completely humiliating "before" pictures and hope to see some sort of improvement every 30 days. I'm really really sore but I refuse to stop. I really want to finish this thing! I'll keep you posted. :)

completely random: I'm watching America's Funniest Home Videos and just saw one of the best proposals ever! It was a bunch of friends out on a boat and the guys went diving. The girls were all on the boat and when the guys came up they said they found a little treasure chest at the bottom of the lake! They brought it up and the girls were freaking out. One guy opened it up next to his girlfriend and she started freaking out because she saw a diamond ring in there not even realizing what was happening! She picked it up and he started to go down on one knee and everyone started screaming! ...now that's a GREAT story!


The final season of LOST comes on soon. ughh... I hate that LOST is ending.

Oh! We found out that the little boy we sponsor in Haiti is ok! There are many sad stories out there, but we were overjoyed to hear that he and his family are safe. If you are interested in sponsoring a child from Haiti, please check out New Missions . Such an incredible gift!

Eli turned 2 on December 18. I just wanted to post his 1 year picture and his 2 year picture. SO sweet :)

4 comments:

The Kalivoda's said...

happy 2nd birthday Eli!! Both your boys are so precious. Great job on the working out :)
hope you have a great week!!

sarahdodson said...

Neat pictures! Our Joseph turns 2 on Friday. We're planning a black/white/blue party for him- so fun to plan :o)

Keep up the working out- good for YOU!! Looking forward to seeing the before/after pics. Go, Amanda!

Unknown said...

My two sisters did the Chalean Extreme program, they both loved it and lost lots of weight doing it. You should check out the coach program from beachbody, they give you 25% off all their products and you can earn money in your spare time promoting their products like the Chalean Extreme. You can also get access to live chats with Chalean herself. Click the link below and click the coach tab to learn more.
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/darb91ace

Mrs. England said...

TWO TWO SWEET! Good luck with the Extreme program! I wish you the best of luck friend!:) yomaida