Sunday, July 6, 2008

One fish, Two Fish, Three Fish, Four

On Friday the fam decided to go to the Dallas World Aquarium! I do LOVE going there except that it is pretty dang expensive. And it was super crowded that day, which was slightly annoying considering the last time I was there it was basically empty. BUT I got to be there during shark feeding time which was just so cool to me!

Eli LOVED being there and seeing everything and talked to every fish/otter that came up to him! It was really adorable and here are some memories:

2 comments:

Missie said...

I love the pics. I can't believe how big Eli is getting.
We need to head up there soon.

The Milfords: said...

Isn't it odd that they all it the "Dallas World Aquarium" and then they have sloths, snakes, flamingos, toucans, monkeys, spiders, a jaguar, and penguins? We do love it though.