Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hello friends! How was your Halloween?? Ours was really fun! After work Wes and I took Eli and his spidey self to the Arboretum for some giant spider pictures! He was SO cute! He's in jeans because we didn't have any black pants and didn't have time to get them... oh well :) 

It is a miracle that he kept that spider hat on! Wes and I just kept dancing around eve
ry time he tried to take it off! haha... sorry Arboretum that you had to see that! But isn't Eli standing up SO well??! He's not taking any steps
 on his own still, but I think he'll get the hang of it sometime soon. I am 100% ok with him not walking yet! That third bottom tooth is pretty much in now but I feel so
me bulges on top so the teething saga will continue I'm sure... but he's been doing great lately!
We find out if Eli made top
 5 o
n tonight at 12:01! I really hope he did! Seriously, thank you guys so much for voting!!!

Last night we went to Sarah and Jimmy's wedding, our sweet friends and Jimmy is the bass player in the band! The wedding was SO much fun and all of our friends were there! We had a great time,
 my parents took care of Eli for us (thank you!!), and we got to hang out with everyone! I loved it!

Jeff finally bought a house! Getting that loan was a beating due to the financial mess that's going on, but he closed on his house on Friday and we got to go see it again! Yay Jeff! We are so happy for you!!

Did everyone remember to turn back the clock so we could gain a hour of sleep? Eli didn't! :)

6 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

LOVE the spider!!!! So cute! Oh...and my girls didn't turn their clocks back, either. :)

Amanda said...

He's the most adorable spider ever! If all spiders looked like that I would never want to squish them. :)

Penny Rodgers said...

Eli is such a cutie! He made such an adorable spider!

Congrats to Jeff for finding a house! Welcome to the world of home ownership!

Lorren Says... said...

What a sweet spider costume! So glad you all had a good time.

sarahdodson said...

My children did NOT get the memo that we were to have one more hour of sleep. Oh well. maybe tomorrow;)

CC said...

Congrats on the house!!!

That spider is WAY cuter than the 3 incher I found in my bath the other day.

Oh, and kids don't understand "fall back"? See my post about the time change and join the movement!