Saturday, April 28, 2007

I actually worked out!


Can you believe it? I was so proud of myself! And it wasn't just my usual take Ebony on a 30 minute walk workout, it was a 45 minute interval workout! WHOO HOO! I felt so good about myself! So, I stepped on the scale after my awesome workout and it said I gained 1 pound!

are you kidding me?!

(sigh) well, now's not the time to get freaky about the scale I suppose...apparently I'm supposed to gain 25 to 35 pounds over these next months. But still...

So I went to Half Price Books and looked through their pregnancy book section. I found a book with like 1,200 questions about pregnancy. Today I focused on all the questions about exercise. I guess that's the theme for today. It just kept reiterating how important it is to exercise. So, because I am already starting to love this little tadpole I have growing in me, I want to do the best that I can. I'm even going to try to go workout before church tomorrow! (or maybe after) ...we'll see.

I also was kind of wishing that I had a flat stomach. That way it would be totally easy to tell when I start showing. Right now if someone forced me to strip down they would think I was 4 months pregnant...I'm not. I just don't have a flat stomach...

Well, tomorrow is the beginning of week 6! I can't wait for my babycenter.com update!

No comments: