Sunday, April 29, 2007

A picture after my own heart.


I love Sundays. I love going to church and seeing all my friends, and now I love Sundays because those are the days when I get my weekly baby updates. Today is the beginning of week 6, and all the websites call it week 5 since those weeks leave out the period. Anyways...baby-gaga.com always sends out the really clever updates that tells what's going on with the baby and what's going on with me! Love it! Today's weekly cartoon suits me to a T. It's exactly what I did and that's exactly how I felt/feel! Don't you just love it when that happens? Plus it reassures me that I'm not crazy :)

Wes is leaving today. He's going to Abilene for a big celebration for his dad! I wish I could be there! I haven't seen his folks in awhile and they are so precious! Definitely wish I could see them more often...

Today my stomach hurts a little bit. I think "hurt" may be too strong of a word, but it just doesn't feel good... I probably need to eat something.

Oh...and I didn't make it to the gym this morning, but at least Ebony and I did make it through a 20 minute walk. That's better than nothing!

Tomorrow is a teacher/student tennis tournament. I have a feeling I'm going to be freaking exhausted...I was looking forward to this thing so much! (sigh) but now...bring on the rain.

1 comment:

Miss Liz Stewart said...

AMEN sista!! Let's see some rain drops, even flooding,hail perhaps...ANYTHING!!?? Love ya!!