Saturday, June 30, 2007

Somebody give me an AMEN!

I would like to thank all of you for your emotional support throughout this first trimester. haha... sorry for the emotional breakdowns and repeated blogs about how tired I was. But I have good news, and I have bad news...

GOOD NEWS: I am out of the first trimester!! Yee-haw! (how Texan of me) So, although I don't have the rush of energy I was expecting on my first day out of this period, I do feel much better. But I also could possibly be missing the rush of energy due to the fact that I caught some nasty mean stomach bug that wiped me out of commission for awhile. I couldn't even go to my friend's wedding! Her wedding!!! I hate missing close friend's weddings! But, back to the good news, I am out of the first trimester!

BAD NEWS: you will have to continue to endure the emotional breakdowns. For some reason, I am like 10 million times more emotional now. I mean, literally, as I am typing these words, tears are streaming down my face. Why? I don't know! Possibly because I just read a very honest blog on Simri's page. Possibly because I miss my freaking husband and can't wait to see him tomorrow. Possibly because now everything makes me cry. I have NO idea! And if it was just the pretty teary cry, it wouldn't be so bad. But this is the mascara running, red-faced, stomach in knots because you are sobbing type of cry. geez... and I guess I just feel the safest around Wes, so when he's home it gets much worse. haha...poor thing. (sigh...) This is out of control.

Well there you have it. That is where I am. But I am SO glad to be done with that frist trimester (smile)

2 comments:

C said...

Tah-rah-rah-boom-dee-ay!

And the whole "why am I crying?" thing might get better ... and then worse ... and then you'll be pregnant again ... and then there's menopause.

You're a woman! Congratu-stinkin-lations!

:)

Susanlee said...

I went and read that blog. No wonder you were crying! Poor baby, cry it out girl!