Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So...I'm in the hospital

Right now it's about 2:30 pm and I'm in the hospital. This morning I got a phone call from my doctor saying that he wants me coming in at 12:00 pm instead of 5:00 pm, so that's what I did! I've been laying in this hospital bed since about 12:30 when they inserted the cervical stuff. Very neat. So now I'm just hanging out until I find out more! I took some pictures so I thought I would share them. Eli seems to be doing good so far! His heart rate is staying around 120, which is good. He keeps kicking (or something) where the monitor is so they have had to adjust it. My nurses are really sweet and explain everything to me, so I love that! I'm doing good too...just HUNGRY! Haven't eaten anything but a bowl of cereal at around 6:30 this morning and I don't get to eat anything until he's born. So far so good though! Say your prayers people! :)

The monitor behind me.
I was having some contractions as you can see.


All the contraptions I'm hooked up to.


And then, here's me!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

You are so beautiful! I cannot wait to meet Eli!!

Jennifer-Colley said...

I am so impressed with your hospital blogging skills. Hopefully you will be an even better blogger when Eli gets here! Good luck whenver he comes!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

AAAHHHHH!! You're already there?! This is sooo exciting! Eli's almost here!

Anonymous said...

I just saw your dad's MySpace Post... 10:30 pm c-section?? Abi came at 10:34 pm via c-section after a day of labor... Praying for you guys! :) Keep us updated!
~Jamie

GloryandGrace said...

Blogging in the hospital? THAT's impressive! Thinking of you and praying for you all day today!!

Susanlee said...

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A BABY!!!

The Mellberg Family said...

Congrats, so happy for you guys!

stollison said...

I am so excited for you!!

A Mere Thought said...

YAY!! A belly picture!

Unknown said...

I wish I had looked that good in the hospital you and your baby are both gorgeous!!