Monday, September 10, 2007

Out with the Olds...

and in the the new!

I have such exciting news!! Are you ready?!?! WE GOT A NEW CAR!!!!!! Yay!!!! I used to drive an Oldsmobile Cutlass. Now I drive a Buick Rendezvous, and I love it! haha...I do laugh because I sound like the oldest 25 year old in the world. I used to drive an Oldsmobile and now I drive a Buick...hahaha... but I don't care, I LOVE this car!

Here's the Olds...



And here is our "new" car!







I really don't think I can express to you how big of a blessing this is to me. I mean, I literally get so teary eyed every time I think about it because I'm just so amazed that this actually happened! I've been driving my Cutlass since high school and it has served me very well. It has lots and lots of miles on it, but still runs fine, but I just was getting more and more anxious about putting a newborn in the car. Realistically, it would probably be totally fine for awhile. But with Wes out of town so often I just wanted something more reliable in case I get into a bind. And plus, who doesn't like getting a new car?!

(sigh) I am just so happy! I was 17 when I got my Cutlass and now I have something new! A 2004 Buick Rendezvous! Yay!!!!

5 comments:

stollison said...

CONGRATS!!! I like it! I think your baby Eli will love it, too! ;)

Susanlee said...

You so deserve this!! And look, you can fit lots of babies in there!

Anonymous said...

Congrats - - Cute new car! I love the color! You're going to be one sporty momma!! :-)

Unknown said...

elementary ed!

A Mere Thought said...

That is a bad ass car!!! I can't wait to see it!!