Friday, May 4, 2007

Complete insanity...

Today I only made it 1/2 a day at work. When I woke up this morning I was feeling ok, but I knew I was a bit off my rocker...just wasn't sure how much. Then I go to work, have a 1st period conference and it hits me...I am going crazy. No, I mean, I actually think that something is terribly wrong with me. I email my friend Meredith and tell her that I am putting in for a sub for a 1/2 day. I have to get out of here! Not to mention my spastic colon! geez...

I went down to make sure I had a sub, talked to Amy and she starts telling me about how I should eat applesauce and toast for my stomach. My eyes fill with tears. I scratched my neck and left the room and ran in to Kim and Justin. Justin asked, "what's wrong with your neck?" Again, my eyes fill with tears. AND I AM NOT EVEN SAD! OR SCARED! OR DEPRESSED! I am just going CRAZY!!!!

(sigh) Thank you God for that sub. I didn't think I could last through 2nd period, but I did. Not working this whole day today seriously helped me. I no longer feel crazy, although I hear I can feel that way again at any time. Rest, applesauce, and toast helped. Goodbye week and hello weekend!

1 comment:

C said...

Didn't know you were blogging. So GLAD - I like your words along with MySpace pics. ha!

OH - and some women who are prone to panic attacks (and don't know it) can start to have them during pregnancy. I have a very good friend from college that had the same thing happen. Just FYI. You might read up on them and see if it fits the bill.

Isn't it FUN ... all the things those baby hormones can trigger?!? That's when I started having migraines ... and depression ... and anxiety. Be glad you're only a LITTLE crazy, instead of ... ummmm ... ME! LOLOL