Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Is it normal to fall asleep at 4 p.m.?


I came home from work today feeling...tired...you guessed it. Nothing new here. But today I fell asleep at 4:30 and woke up at 7:00. Now, there is nothing wrong with sleeping your life away I suppose, but I really do have things that I want to get done, and I never get them done because I'm always so tired! haha...little sesame seed baby, you are wearing me out!

I'm still SO happy that my doctor's appointment was moved up two days!! May 21 cannot come soon enough!

That's all for today...after all, it's 10:09 and once again, I'm tired. :)

1 comment:

C said...

Welcome to Constant Nyquil Land! You'll find yourself getting really upset because you are in a walking fog, but remember this: you are making a person. A PERSON! You should be tired. It's a big deal ... and a very busy job for your body. So nap - a lot. Everything else can wait or be deligated. You've got a child to create.