Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Exercise...sweet, sweet exercise...

So this may come to surprise you...and me...but lately I've really been craving the gym! Have I gone yet? NO. Do I want to go? YES. Do I have any excuse not to go? NO.

The funny thing about exercise is that it's one of those things for me, that once I'm there I can do it. But getting me there is the hard part. I work out at 24 Hour Fitness and I love it there! They have tons of classes and the ones that I go to aren't in the prime spots for a lot of people so they usually are never ever crowded. I've been doing a pretty good job at walking Ebony a few times a week, but I miss the peer pressure of finishing a class at the gym. :) So, I'm going to get back in the swing of things and start going again.

I know all of the regulations for pregnancy, like watching your heart rate, not getting overheated, and drinking plenty of fluids, but I was wondering if anyone had any good fitness plans or workouts that you did when you were pregnant? Or maybe that you've heard of! I know swimming is good and I'll probably try to do more of that on the weekends during the school year, because the gym with the pool is a little further away than my regular one.

Anyways, feel free to share your thoughts and expertise! I go to the doctor for my check up tomorrow! Yay!

1 comment:

Pen the Tale said...

Lots of walking and stretching!