My stunningly amazing friend Simri tagged me!
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Alright folks, here's the facts!
1. My parents tried for several years to have kids and couldn't. They found out about Edna Gladney Adoption Center from some friends and decided to adopt a baby! They were put into a small group to go through the process with, and one of the couples was George W. and Laura Bush! But, our future President and his wife got pregnant with the twins and obviously dropped out of the program. But if they hadn't, I couldn't have been adopted by them! Crazy! However, I am very thankful that I ended up with my sweet family! Love you guys! (my parents did end up getting pregnant- Josh is 8 months younger than me, and Amy is 6 years younger...God has a plan!)
2. I used to be a telemarketer in Lubbock, TX. It is the worst job I have ever had and I prayed every day for someone to rescue me from that job! You have no idea how horrible people are to you on the phone (or maybe you do...). I worked there technically for 3 weeks. 2 weeks I went to work, and the third week I called in sick for "mental health days" (and that option literally was a choice) the entire 3rd week before I quit. If you don't want to talk to telemarketers, just hang up. Don't cuss them out, or try any of your "witty" lines on them...haha...they've heard them all!
3. For some reason I can't bend my fourth toe on my right foot.
4. I never learned to do a cartwheel because when I was little, somehow the reflex to put your hands down when you are falling was not given to me. I have multiple scars on my face from falling down and hitting face first. I would just pull my hands back when I was on my way down! My dad had practice falling sessions where he would push me down after showing me how to put my hands down first! so sad...
5. I am starting to become allergic to random things. I have never had food allergies until recently. Summer 2005 I became allergic to bananas. Summer 2006 I became allergic to tomatoes. who knows...
6. I love everything theatre! I've done plays for as long as I can remember, and I regretfully "quit" theatre in college for ridiculous reasons (a boy). I keep trying to remind myself to save up enough money for season tickets to Dallas Summer Musicals, but haven't done that yet!
7. I will never get over my life long crush on John Cusack. Everything about him makes me smile :)
8. I like a lot of TV shows, but the one I can never ever miss or I get all anxious is LOST. Please tell me you guys are watching this show! I accidentally stumbled upon the very first episode the night it premiered and have been hooked ever sense! And, I'm proud to say, I have recruited several Losties along the way so we can all talk about the show afterwards! join us!
Ok friends! It's your time to shine! Can't wait to hear from Cat, Christine, Jennifer, Liz, Meredith, Susan, Wes, and Kelli!