Thursday, August 23, 2007

My new love

I'm home for my lunch break and I just had to get this out to the "world." I just cut up and ate a Pink Lady Apple and I have never had anything so good before in my life!! Ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I honestly have never had an apple that delicious before! Where have these pink ladies been?? Why do we just get the same old green or red apples when we were little? Why have my taste buds been so deprived? Well, I will no longer live in the norm. I will continue to eat these pink lady apples and love every bite! Enjoy!


5 comments:

Amanda Stravinsky said...

nice photography there! haha

Susanlee said...

These are some of my favorite apples too, although my absolute favorites are called pink pearls. They only grow around San Francisco, and they are only available in August/September. The last time I was there I brought home 10 pounds of them. The outside is just sort of yellow but when you bite them the flesh is bright pink. They are FABULOUS. Also, in October, look for apples called Honey Crisps. They are giant, about the size of a grapefruit and AMAZING!!

stollison said...

I wish I liked apples...that one looks tasty! :o)

C said...

Pink Ladies from Central Market ..... ooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jennifer-Colley said...

thosea are my absolute favorite apples in the world! I love them! Its a great mx btw green and red!